I have a 6 disc changer in my car and I’m so freaking tired of every single disc. Two of them are new – Anberlin’s new one and Eminem’s new one. (Yes, I’m diverse like that. It’s how I roll.) Both have good songs on them it’s just hunting through the discs to find the good songs is just as annoying as listening to the whole thing.
The other 4 I’m just so tired of listening too that it’s just background noise. Skillet, The Classic Crime, Lady Gaga, and I don’t even remember the other one.
Today, I’m listening to the UK Top 40 from the past 5 weeks picking out the best stuff. I figure about 60 songs will fit on a CD if they’re in MP3 format. Why the UK Top 40? It’s more interesting than the US Top 40 and I’ve never seen Britney Spears show up on a single one.
Dad and I talked yesterday about all this medicine we have to take just to resemble normalcy. He said that the only way he could interact with society was stoned on meds. My point was that when sick people take meds they end up normal. When people who AREN’T sick take meds they end up like Britney and Lindsay Lohan.
</ side rant>
I’ve made it to 34 songs so far. I’m not gonna link to the actual song on YouTube so you’re gonna have to do it yourself. Lazy punks.
- Green Light – Roll Deep
- Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ft. Rihanna
- Beautiful Monster – Ne-Yo
- Billionaire – Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
- Missing You – The Saturdays
- Airplanes Part II – B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams and Eminem
- All Time Low – The Wanted
- Let You Go – Chase & Status
- Amazing – INNA
- What If – Jason Derulo
- In My System – Tinchy Stryder
- Choices – The Hoosiers
- I Like It – Enrique Iglesias
- Kickstarts – Example
- DJ Got Us Falling In Love – Usher
- Say You Don’t Want It – One Night Only
- Gold Dust – DJ Fresh
- Bang Bang Bang – Mark Ronson
- Commander – Kelly Rowland
- Hey Soul Sister – Train
- Frisky – Tinie Tempah ft. Labrinth
- Just Be Good to Green – Professor Green
- She Said – Plan B
- Find Your Love – Drake
- Ridin’ Solo – Jason Derulo
- The Club is Alive – JLS
- Brainwashed – Devlin
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- For the First Time – The Script
- Crossfire – Brandon Flowers (if I were the girl in the video I’d kick his ass just for getting kidnapped by ninjas more than once.)
- You Took My Heart – Pepper & Piano
- Wonderful Life – Hurts
- Saint or Sinner – Aggro Santos
- The Catalyst – Linkin Park
I think I’m going to round the rest out with nerdcore and geek rock. The kids need some edumacation on random acts of geekery.